Update: Due to COVID-19, Conference & Guest Services will be operating in limited capacity for the 2020 summer season.
- No youth group accommodations for the 2020 season
- Adult groups may stay on campus July 1 – July 31
- Housing accommodations outside this date range will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- All adult groups will be located in Árbol de la Vida dorm and be offered single occupancy rooms (at the double room rate) in isolated wings of the building
- Housing Custodial Services will continue elevated cleaning protocols of common spaces and restrooms
- Internship and Individual Guest Housing options are still available; requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
If you have questions or concerns regarding the 2020 Conference season, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Coordination Services Include:
- Housing accommodations
- Catering/meal planning
- Meeting/classroom facilities including
- Recreational facilities
- Parking and transportation
The goal of the Conference Services Office is to provide comfortable and affordable accommodations and an enjoyable, fulfilling experience to guests of the University. Our office often works with new groups looking to establish services on campus and can help you plan all aspects of your stay. Contact us to arrange a meeting so we can help you work out the details. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions.
2020 rates are available via inquiry.