Pre-Professional Academic Communities of Excellence (PACE)
The Eller Pre-Professional Academic Communities of Excellence (PACE) Theme Community offers an amazing opportunity to live, learn, and socialize with your Pre-Business and Pre-Economics peers in a UA dorm. PACE Theme Communities feature a creative and high-energy environment with access to Peer Academic Leaders, Academic Advisors, student-faculty interaction, and professional development opportunities. All Eller Pre-Professional first year students are encouraged to apply to be part of these housing communities.
Benefits of the PACE Theme Communities
- Connect with Eller College of Management faculty, alumni, and professionals through social and professional programs held throughout the year
- Receive mentoring and support for your transition to college life from peers and Resident Assistants who are upper-division Eller students
- Interact with an advisor focused on supporting your academic and leadership development
- Build your resume and engage in networking opportunities to help make you a standout student
- Located in Coronado, Manzanita-Mohave & Villa del Puente
How to Apply
- Submit a housing application in MyUAHome.
- Pay the non-refundable housing application fee
- Complete the theme community application process, inside your housing application, which opens in January. Space is limited.
- Applications will continue to be reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the spring semester until spaces are full.
- You will be notified by email of your acceptance or placement on the waitlist.
NOTE: You must have a housing application on file to be considered for this community. For more information about living in this community, please contact Eller.
Students accepted into the Eller PACE Theme Community will be required to register for common courses determined by the Eller Education Specialist.
To be considered for admission into the Eller PACE Theme Community, you must meet the following-criteria:
- Be a degree seeking student declared as a Pre-Business or Pre-Economics major.
- Be a first year student- fall must be your first full semester at the UA.
- Apply to the theme community by completing all of the questions in the application.
Participating in a PACE Theme Community
A PACE Theme Community is an engaging living environment. In the community, students have access to unique resources and programs designed to support their transition to college. It’s expected that students living in the community take advantage of the array of academically enriching activities offered to members of the community – space is limited, so sign up quickly!
For more program information, contact: