Reporting an Incident

To report an incident involving a resident who may be violating one or more of the Policies & Procedures for Hall Living, please contact a staff member in your hall via email or in person. You may speak with your Resident Assistant, or contact your Community Director. They will assist you with your concern.

Please note that Housing & Residential Life does not allow someone to stay anonymous if they report a concern to a staff member.

After a report is filed with a staff member, you may be contacted to provide further information but you will not be updated on the result of the disciplinary action should there be any.