Feeling nervous about sending a loved one off to college? You're not alone. The family and friends of our more than 6,600 residents have shared these exact feelings at one time or another. At Housing & Residential Life, we understand that sending your child off to college – especially for the first time – can fill parents with both joy and dread. That’s why we’ve created a section specifically for parents, aimed at addressing your concerns and keeping you informed about what's happening in the University of Arizona residential community.
Information about Housing
- Getting Started
- Housing Processes
- Important Housing Dates & Deadlines
- Hall Directory: Hall addresses and phone numbers
- Maps of campus, nearby shopping and restaurants
- Safety and Security
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Conduct Process
- Family Resource Guide
- Student Assistance Team
- Parents & Family Association: Keeping you connected to campus
- Office of Admissions: Information on registration, financial aid, tuition, academic calendars, grades, graduation, etc.
- Meal Plans
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Campus Health: Parent Resources
- Why can't I get information about my student's application or information? Learn about FERPA.
- Off-Campus Housing: Help your student when they want to move off-campus
- Report a Student of Concern
Show Them You Care!
- Send mail or packages: hall mailing addresses
- Read this first: sending mail to the halls
- Send care packages
Sign Up for the Parent Newsletter
Learn about what's happening in the residence halls and on campus. Join today for the 2017-2018 academic year! We'll only send you emails periodically, and promise to never give anyone else your email. Click here for newsletter archives.