In partnership with the Transfer Student Center, join our theme community in Kaibab-Huachuca that's just for transfer students and those returning to live on campus.
Benefits of the Transfer Community
- Live with others who are adjusting to campus
- Participate in programming focused on your needs
- Make friends with others who are making the same journey as you
Note: Living in a transfer community is optional; you may select any of our 23 residence halls to call home, based on availability.
How to Apply
- Submit an online housing application
- Pay the non-refundable housing application fee
- When you reach the theme community page in your housing application, indicate your interest in living in a transfer community and we will reach out to you
- If you have a preferred roommate, both you and your roommate must select the transfer theme community option in order to be considered for assignment together in a Transfer community
NOTE: You must have a Housing & Residential Life housing application on file to be considered for this community.
For more program information, contact: