We are very excited for your arrival! As you prepare for the academic year ahead, we want to remind you of some of the COVID-19 protocols for living in on-campus housing:
- After checking into your dorm, we encourage you to get tested. The University will offers voluntary, free, and convenient COVID-19 testing to all students. You must pre-register for a test.
- The University strongly encourages unvaccinated students to get tested for COVID-19 on a weekly basis, although regular testing is no longer mandatory for students.
- During the semester, based on rates of COVID-19 transmission and other public health factors, the University and Housing & Residential Life may recommend that students living on campus obtain a COVID-19 test.
- In the event of a significant COVID-19 outbreak, the University and Housing may require students to comply with required COVID-19 testing, pursuant to a standard approved by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Visit the COVID-19 testing page for more information, and to view testing locations and hours.
If you experience any COVID-19 symptoms, we recommend that you call Campus Health at 520-621-9202 to make an appointment to get tested, regardless of your vaccination status.
Testing Positive for COVID-19
- If you test positive for COVID-19, you will be required to isolate, regardless of your vaccination status. This could include moving to the University Isolation Dorm for the full isolation period.
- If your roommate tests positive for COVID-19, you may be required to quarantine.
The University will continue to monitor public health metrics and, if necessary, these protocols may change. We will continue to communicate any changes via your University email address.
For more information:
Thank you in advance for your efforts to protect the Wildcat community.
Bear Down and have a great Move-In!