Please note the following information about dorm front desk services during spring break:
Mail and Packages
- Mail service will be suspended from Friday, March 1 at 7pm to Monday, March 11
- Package service will be suspended from Friday, March 1 at 7 pm to Monday, March 11
- All mail and packages received during this time will be held and will not be accessible until Monday, March 11
- If you have anything shipped to you that you will need during spring break, make sure that it will be DELIVERED by Thursday, February 28 and that you pick it up from the desk by 7 pm on Friday, March 1. After that time, it will not be available to you until the desk re-opens
- All front desks will close Friday, March 1 at 7 p.m. and will re-open on Sunday, March 10 at 12pm noon
- If you are locked out of your room during the evening/night (7 pm-7 am), call the RA On-Duty (see below). If you are locked out of your room during the day (7 am-7 pm), contact (520)-561-1382
RA on Duty
- An RA will be on duty during normally scheduled hours, from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m., during spring break. The RA On-Duty phone number will remain posted in each dorm.
Remember if there is an emergency, always call 911!