- Review important information about closure.
- Complete the Fall Semester Departure Checklist before you check-out.
- Check your CatMail for updates from your Community Director and RA about what times they can check you out of your room.
- Check out of your room! This includes:
- Completely emptying your room
- Completing a Room Condition Report with your RA
- Turning in your keys
- Remove all items from your room and dispose of all trash in dumpsters located near your dorm.
- Turn in your room and mail key at the front desk of your dorm.
*Housing staff is unable to assist with packing, retreving items from student rooms, or providing move-out/loading assistance.
MOVE-OUT SHIPPING & STORAGE
USS now offers storage and shipping services for students leaving campus during the fall semester. This option should only be used by students who will NOT be returning to their dorm January 2021. Boxes provided (ask your Community Director)!
MICROFRIDGE & WATER COOLER RENTALS
- After removing ALL items from your MicroFridge unit, fully defrost it and leave the unit in your room. Follow these procedures.
- Unplug and leave any water coolers and the water jugs in your room.
MAIL & PACKAGES
Visit My UAHome to update your address so your mail and packages get delievered where you want them. Don't forget to update your address on file elsewhere (e.g. Amazon). We cannot forward mail or packages.
Take your bike home with you! Parking & Transportation will remove all unclaimed bikes.
PARKING & LOADING INFORMATION
- Observe all signage and park in legal spaces only.
- Parking & Transportation Services and Housing & Residential Life will not be responsible if you leave items unattended.