- Each resident may have help from family or friends.
*Housing staff is unable to provide move-out/loading assistance.
- Review important information about closure.
- Complete the Check-Out To-Do List before you check-out.
- Check your CatMail for updates from your Community Director and RA about what times they can check you out of your room.
- Check out of your room! This includes:
- Completely removing all personal items from your room
- Disposing of all trash in dumpsters located near your dorm
- Meeting with your RA
- Turning in your room key and mail key at the front desk of your dorm
- Follow these procedures.
- Units will need to be left INSIDE of the rooms.
- If the unit is not cleaned, there may be a cleaning fee.
- USS will be picking up units AFTER the University closes; there is no need to schedule a pick up date.
MAIL & PACKAGES
If you are not returning for the spring semester, please visit UAccess to update your address so your mail and packages get delivered where you want them to go. Don't forget to update your address on file elsewhere (e.g. Amazon). We cannot forward mail or packages.
Take your bike home with you! Parking & Transportation will remove all unclaimed bikes.
PARKING & LOADING INFORMATION
- Observe all signage and park in legal spaces only.
- Parking & Transportation Services and Housing & Residential Life will not be responsible if you leave items unattended.