For 2024-2025 Housing
There are so many great reasons to live on campus – you’ll do better in school, make lifelong friends, get the support to succeed, and live where everything is happening. Apply for housing as soon as you are admitted to Arizona, even before you officially commit. The earlier you apply for housing and complete your housing application, the more dorms you’ll have to choose from during Room Selection. Hurry, we often fill up!
Note: We are unable to guarantee housing for all students. Learn about our waiting list.
Complete your Housing Application early to be eligible to pick your room.
The earlier you apply for housing and complete your housing application, the more dorms you'll have to choose from during Room Selection. Hurry, we often fill up! This checklist is intended for new, incoming students only; the process and deadlines will be different for current UA students.
☐ Get admitted to Arizona & create your NetID and password
☐ Starting August 14: Housing application opens - you can apply for housing as soon as you're accepted to UArizona through the My UAHome portal
☐ Housing Application:
- Do you require any disability-related accommodations? The Disability Resource Center can help.
- Do you need housing over winter break?
- Pay your $175 non-refundable application fee inside My UAHome. This determines your housing application date and your priority for Room Selection.
☐ Starting January 1: Applications open for Living Learning Communities (optional)
☐ Starting March 1: Roommate process opens
- Complete your Student Profile Questionnaire (required)
- Find a roommate through the Roommate Search Tools inside My UAHome (optional)
- Request a roommate (optional); roommate selection must be finished before you pick your room
☐ By April 1:
- If you apply for housing by April 1, you will be able to choose your room (based on availability) during Room Selection
- If you apply for housing after April 1, room assignment may be different for you
- While the housing application may still be available after April 1, there is no guarantee of how long it will remain open
- Complete your License Agreement (housing contract)
☐ By May 1: Pay your $400 Rent Down Payment, available mid-April
☐ Starting Early Summer: Pick your dorm and room! Room Selection goes through late July, based on the date you paid your $175 non-refundable housing application fee
- Sign up for additional services (optional)
☐ Starting Late-July: Complete your pre-arrival Online Check-in and select your Move-In date and time
- Review Move-In information
- Start to pack! Be sure to check out the What to Bring (What Not to Bring) Checklist
☐ Before School Starts: Make your fall semester rent payment
*Application process information and dates are subject to change at the discretion of Housing & Residential Life.