THINGS ARE WEIRD RIGHT NOW.
College is different and we don't know what to expect next fall.
Your college experience may look different than it does in our brochure (the photos are pre-Tiger King).
There’s one thing we do know: Living on campus is still an awesome experience. Life-changing even.
And while we can't promise you what dorm life will be like in 2021-2022, we promise we will be there to help you figure it out. Because that’s what Wildcats do.
There are so many great reasons to live on campus – you’ll do better in school, make lifelong friends, get the support to succeed, and live where everything is happening. Apply for housing as soon as you are admitted to Arizona. The earlier you apply for housing and complete your housing application, the more dorms you’ll have to choose from during Room Selection. Hurry, we often fill up!
Complete your Housing Application by May 1st to pick your room.
If you apply for housing after the May 1 National College Decision Day, your housing application process will differ.
☐ Get admitted to Arizona & create your NetID and password
☐ September 1: Housing application opens - apply for housing through the My UAHome portal
☐ Housing Application:
- Do you require any disability-related acommodations? The Disability Resource Center can help.
- Do you need housing over winter break?
- Pay your $150 non-refundable application fee inside My UAHome. This determines your housing application date and your priority for Room Selection.
- Determine which dorm(s) you are interested in living in
☐ January 1: Applications open for theme communities (optional)
☐ March 1: Roommate process opens
Complete your Student Profile Questionnaire (required)
- Find a roommate through the roommate search tools inside My UAHome (optional)
- Request a roommate (optional); roommate selection must be finished before you pick your room
☐ By May 1: Complete your License Agreement (housing contract), available mid-April
☐ By May 1: Pay your $200 Rent Down Payment, available mid-April
☐ By May 1: Pay your Admissions Enrollment Fee to be eligible for Room Selection
☐ Mid-May: Pick your dorm and room! Room Selection goes through late July, based on the date you paid your housing application fee
☐ Late July: Complete your pre-arrival Online Check-in and get your Move-In date and time
☐ Review Move-In information
- Start to pack! Be sure to check out the What to Bring Checklist
- Sign up for additional services (optional)
☐ Before School Starts: Make your fall semester rent payment