For 2022-2023 Housing
There are so many great reasons to live on campus – you’ll do better in school, make lifelong friends, get the support to succeed, and live where everything is happening. Apply for housing as soon as you are admitted to Arizona. The earlier you apply for housing and complete your housing application, the more dorms you’ll have to choose from during Room Selection. Hurry, we often fill up!
Complete your Housing Application early to be eligible to pick your room.
If you apply for housing after the May 1 National College Decision Day, your housing application process will differ.
☐ Get admitted to Arizona & create your NetID and password
☐ Starting August 16: Housing application opens - apply for housing through the My UAHome portal
☐ Housing Application:
- Do you require any disability-related accommodations? The Disability Resource Center can help.
- Do you need housing over winter break?
- Pay your $150 non-refundable application fee inside My UAHome. This determines your housing application date and your priority for Room Selection.
- Determine which dorm(s) you are interested in living in
☐ Starting January 1: Applications open for Living Learning Communities (optional)
☐ Starting March 1: Roommate process opens
Complete your Student Profile Questionnaire (required)
- Find a roommate through the roommate search tools inside My UAHome (optional)
- Request a roommate (optional); roommate selection must be finished before you pick your room
☐ By May 1: Complete your License Agreement (housing contract), available mid-April
☐ By May 1: Pay your $200 Rent Down Payment, available mid-April
☐ By May 1: Pay your Admissions Enrollment Fee to be eligible for Room Selection
☐ Starting Early Summer: Pick your dorm and room! Room Selection goes through late July, based on the date you paid your housing application fee
☐ Starting Late-July: Complete your pre-arrival Online Check-in and get your Move-In date and time
☐ Review Move-In information
- Start to pack! Be sure to check out the What to Bring (What Not to Bring) Checklist
- Sign up for additional services (optional)
☐ Before School Starts: Make your fall semester rent payment
*Application process information and dates are subject to change at the discretion of Housing & Residential Life.