In Your Room
FURNITURE – ONE PER RESIDENT:
INCLUDED IN YOUR ROOM:
- Twin XL (80") bed and mattress (see dorm description pages for details, including bed types (bunk beds, captain's height beds, etc.)*
- Closet or wardrobe
- Desk with chair
- Dresser (except Pima Lodge, which is one dresser per room)
- Trash can + recycle tote
- Room Keys: You will be issued a key to your assigned room, which is your responsibility and should not be given to others. You are required to return all keys issued when you check out. If you lose a key, you are responsible for the cost of changing the lock(s) and key replacement. It is a violation of state law and University policy to duplicate a key to any lock on University property.
- Telephone service** (phone not included)
- Internet (wired and wireless)
- Electricity, gas and water
- Air-conditioning and heating
*A small selection of our dorms offer Full XL beds
**Except Honors Village
In Your Dorm
ALL DORMS OFFER:
- 24-hour staff on call
- Safe, clean, secure living spaces
- Staffed front desk
- Community kitchen
- Laundry facilities ($1.75 per wash and $1.50 per dry; total $3.25 per load). Payment made with CatCa$h via your CatCard. No quarters needed!
- Ice and vending machines
- Study rooms
- Recreation lounges
- Bike racks (may be outside)
EXTRAS (varies by dorm)*:
- Pool table, ping-pong table, foosball table, TV
- Outdoor courtyard and BBQ area
- Swimming pool – at Babcock
- Water bottle refill stations
*Due to COVID-19 mitigation, some items may not be available.
At Arizona, dorms are locked 24/7. Your CatCard gives you access to your building (with the exception of Babcock, which has an open configuration). For more safety and security information and resources, click here.