Attention cadets and midshipmen of the Army, Air Force, Navy or Marines: Join the ROTC theme community! This is a great opportunity to live with students sharing similar goals, aspirations and schedules. You and your wing-mates will share similar “rise & shine” schedules—up before 0600 for physical training several times a week; classes in military sciences; and a strong commitment to serve your community and country.
Aspiring leaders and officers in the Army, Air Force, Navy and Marines will live in a wing in Cochise Hall, right next door to South Hall, home base for all ROTC offices and activities. Cochise Hall, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, has an appealing "lodge" style with high ceilings and a central stone fireplace.
Benefits of the ROTC Community
- Participate in military science classes, study hours, and ROTC activities - many located right next door in South Hall
- Attend physical training with wing-mates
- Enhance your leadership skills and build self-confidence by getting involved in optional activities with other cadets and midshipmen, including uniform prep, athletic games, and service projects
How to Apply
- Submit your online housing application
- Pay the non-refundable housing application fee
- The theme community application process, inside your housing application, opens in January. Space is limited.
NOTE: Space is limited and is on a first-come, first-served basis, so commit early!
For more information about living in this community, email email@example.com. If you would like information pertaining to scholarships or enlisting, please contact the branch directly.
For more program information, contact:
Navy (and Marine) ROTC
Air Force ROTC