The Living Well theme community in Apache-Santa Cruz Hall is comprised of residents who are committed to living a balanced and healthy lifestyle. Residents of this wellness community share such common interests as nutrition, fitness, meditation, relaxation, appropriate rest, yoga, sports, and other activities and hobbies that promote a healthy lifestyle.
The Living Well theme community fosters an environment where students can strive for a well-rounded, healthy balance of mind, body and spirit in order to achieve personal and academic success at the University of Arizona. This residential community, located in a wing in Apache-Santa Cruz, also engages in programs that promote ongoing education about health and wellness, through a partnership with the Campus Health Service and Campus Recreation, both of which are located near Apache-Santa Cruz.
Benefits of the Living Well Community
- Foster holistic wellbeing and learn about Campus Recreation's 8 dimenions of wellness: physical, emotional, spiritual, intellectual, financial, social, environmental, and occupational
- Connect with other students who are passionate about personal wellness and living active lifestyles
- Embrace healthy habits and build self-confidence
- Live near Campus Rec
How to Apply
- Submit an online housing application
- Pay the non-refundable housing application fee
- The theme community application process, inside your housing application, opens in January. Space is limited.
NOTE: Space is limited and is on a first-come, first-served basis, so commit early!
For more program information, contact: