2022-23 Academic Year Office Assistant Recruitment Information
Applications for 2022-2023 will be open starting July 1.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Housing & Residential Life team. Below you will find important information regarding the position for the 2022-2023 Academic Year. Please read through it all before applying. Our eligibility and application information detail everything you need to know before applying.
University of Arizona Housing and Residential Life is dedicated to cultivating safe and educational residential communities that foster student success. We envision a world-class residential experience where all students invest in learning, contribute to community, and achieve personal success. As a part of the Residential Education staff, the Office Assistant works closely with the dorm Community Director(s), Desk Operations Coordinator and when necessary, others in the Housing & Residential Life Department. The office assistant offers support in many administrative day-to-day functions that are crucial to the success of our communities. Being part of the Housing & Residential Life staff is a rewarding experience and a great opportunity for student leaders to take an active role in their university.
If you have any questions regarding the Office Assistant application process and the information below does not address it, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office Assistant Eligibility
To be eligible for this position you have to meet all the following requirements. Failure to meet these requirements will mean immediate disqualification from the selection process:
- You are currently a University of Arizona undergraduate student.
- You must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 units each semester.
- You must be a student who is Work Study eligible.
- You are able to pass the pre-employment screening and criminal background check required by this position. Any offer is contingent upon a favorable outcome of the background check. For more information on the background check, please refer to the University of Arizona Human Resources policy: Pre-Employment Screening Policy
Applications will be open starting July 1, and can be found in MyUAHome.
The student applicant will be held responsible for the accuracy and truthfulness of the information submitted on and/or related to this application.
The office assistant application will ask the following:
- Personal Information
- Prior Work Experience & Involvement: You must list previous jobs you have held and a summary of job duties, skills learned, and opportunities.
- Essay Questions
- Additional skills or knowledge