The University of Arizona contracts with vendors to provide you with additional fee-based services while living on campus. There are even a few services that can be pre-loaded into your room before you arrive to Move-In, with free delivery and pick up! This makes moving in (and out) of your room that much easier!
Summer Storage (USS)
USS offers summer storage for residents! Services include in-room pick up, storage for the summer, delivery inside your on-campus room before you arrive in August or delivery within 2 miles.
MICROFRIDGE® Rental (USS)
Rent a refrigerator/freezer/microwave combination unit from USS for the academic year. The unit can be delievered to your room before you arrive to Move-In! The Microfridge unit can also be ordered when you get to campus.
Bottled Water (USS)
Our water program offers the use of an Energy Star® cooling unit and delivers jugs of water to your room each month or the academic year. This is the perfect way for you and your roommate to reduce your water costs, have high quality water on hand and take part in a planet-friendly solution. The unit can be delivered to your room before you arrive to Move-In!
Laundry Service (USS)
Drop off a 20 lb. bag of laundry to one of the sites on campus and it will be washed, dried, folded and bundled for pick up a few days later.
Linen Packages (OCM)
As a fundraiser for our Residence Hall Association (RHA), we partner with Our Campus Market LLC, who offers a variety of linen packages, including bedding, towels and other dorm amenities. Orders can be shipped to your home or delievered to your dorm room before you arrive to Move-In. Order early for the best selection.
Avoid the hassle of lugging boxes through airports and moving them in 100°+ weather! You can pre-ship your belongings and have them delivered to your room so they are waiting for you when you arrive to Move-In! Price per box is $49 (does not include tax or shipping). You do not need to have a room assignment in order to use this service.
UA Housing & Residential Life partners with approved third-party vendors to offer you additional services and conveniences. If you contract with a vendor not on the above list (i.e. a non-approved vendor), you or the vendor may have to make special arrangements to be on campus during move-in:
- Non-approved vendors are not allowed inside a dorm without being escorted by the student living in the dorm, during the entire time they are inside the building.
- Housing & Residential Life will not accept – nor sign for – deliveries from a non-approved vendor (we will accept packages from mail services like USPS and UPS during regular schedule mail delivery)
- All non-approved vendors will be subject to the move-in process and guidelines
- All non-approved vendors are subject to abide by parking enforcement signage at all times
- Vendors should coordinate directly with UA Parking & Transportation Services for large vehicle access to dorms or parking
- Housing & Residential Life is not responsible for any issues that arise between you and a non-approved vendor