- Return to your assigned dorm room
- Pack for your stay in isolation (10-14 days)
- You will receive an email in about an hour with more information about your isolation assignment, transportation to the isolation dorm, and more.
What to bring:
- Clothing for 14 days (there will be no access to laundry services in this dorm assignment to minimize exposure)
- Any prescribed and over the counter medications*
- Toiletries (toothbrush, shower supplies, Kleenex, personal care products, tampons, pads, etc.) and other necessary toiletries, including an extra towel or two
- Your textbooks and other supplies needed to continue with your studies
- Your laptop and charger
- Your phone and charger
Stock up now!*
You don’t want to wait until you’re sick to realize you're low on the meds you regularly need or don't have enough food, snacks, or other essentials to last a few weeks. Be sure you are prepared with some basics like tea, Gatorade, Pedialyte, microwaveable meals, peanut butter, healthy snacks, toothpaste, cleaning supplies, prescription meds as well as some over-the-counter meds.
Other things to consider:
- You will have the option to have meals provided to you in your new room, but pack any of your favorite non-perishable snacks and a reusable cup or water bottle
- You will be provided with a mini-refrigerator in your room
- Toilet paper is provided
- Bring any bed linens that will make your stay more comfortable
- Linens will be provided in your room, but feel free to bring your favorite pillow or blanket
- No front desk services are available
- No mail or package delivery is available during your stay
*The Campus Health Pharmacy can deliver prescriptions & OTC items. Call (520) 621-6516 to place your order.
- Mini fridge
- Pillow + Pillowcase
- 2 flat bed sheets
- 2 bath towels
- 1 washcloth
- Cleaning supplies
- Toilet paper
Please visit https://union.arizona.edu/mealpackage/IsolationMealPackage.pdf for information.
Stock up now! You don’t want to wait until you’re sick to realize you're low on food, snacks, or other essentials to last a couple weeks.
There are no additional fees or charges for students staying in the isolation dorm.
If an on-campus resident tested positive and isolated off-campus, they can be cleared to move back to their assigned dorm by a Nurse at Campus Health. This would be a minimum of 10 days following their test if they were asymptomatic, or 10 days since symptoms first appeared if they have resolved.
Once your isolation period is over, you must be cleared by a Campus Health provider before returning to your assigned dorm. You can contact your provider via email/secure messaging through PatientLink or call (520) 621-9202 to speak with a provider.
Students will not need to be retested at the end of their isolation and cannot test out of isolation before the recommended 10 day isolation period.